About Coach Stewart Ball
Coach Stewart Ball coaches endurance athletes & other athletes who are focused on improving their training protocol & performance in competition. White Rock Lake, in Dallas TX, is the hub of Coach Stewart's activities. The lake is one of the best year-round endurance sports training locations in the U.S. Come out & train! Endurance training is life changing.
Good training becomes great training when you begin to get the most out of yourself. Each athlete is unique, unique in strengths & weaknesses & multi-faceted. With good coaching, these facets get pulled together & synergized. Your training becomes consistent, your confidence becomes your driving force, you excel in your events. Your coach is your link to the next level.
Coaching Practice: (learn more)
- Road & mountain bike training - skills, endurance, power, speed.
- Triathalon -specialized training in each discipline.
- Distance running - 5K to ultra, technique, leg strength, improved threshold.
- Open Water Swimming & Overcoming Fear of Water (through affiliate JimMontgomery)
- Core & Strength training - the foundation for power & injury-free performance.
- Sport specific core work for Golf & Tennis. Training for explosive power & fine motor control.
- Summer Endurance Sports Camps for Kids @ The Greenhill School, Dallas, TX.
- Physiological Evaluation For Adults & Children.
- Altitude Training Protocols.
- Endurance Sports Injury Recovery Using the Alter G